Monday, February 18, 2008

Daytona 500 and Orlando Jobs...what?



OrlandoJobs.com ventured to the Daytona 500 again this year and had a great time meeting a lot of people. It is still hard to imagine that over 200,000 people attend this race. My driver is Jeff Gordon (don't hold that against me) and he didn't do so well.

We don't have a blimp yet, but the Good Year Blimp is the the one we would like to be!

A lot of the fans that stopped by the OrlandoJobs.com Hummer all had very similar questions. Most people wondered what we thought the Orlando job market was like compared to where they live. (I would be asking too if I left 20 degree weather and came to Florida) I am always happy to report that I think Orlando and Central Florida has a fantastic variety of jobs and we really are not seeing much slow down except in some of the trouble areas (mortgage, real-estate etc.) We are seeing a lot of technology, healthcare, administration, hospitality and accounting jobs in Central Florida.

Unlike Jeff Gordon's run in the 500, Central Florida is full of great great opportuntiy if you are looking for work!



No comments: